Friday, July 15, 2022

ANN BURTON - New York State of Mind (1981-2009) FLAC (tracks), lossless

Dear Listeners, Let me tell you how this album came about...
In 1977, while on tour in Japan, I met with Helen Merrill who also was touring... Since I have been a fan of Helen's voice a long time, it was nice to meet and talk. Some time later she came to The Netherlands, where she did a few gigs and we met again.
She told me that she had a Production Company and asked me what I thought about recording for her. Of course I said: "Great!"
So, the ninth of April I took off with my repertoire to New York. I met [pianist] Mike Renzi and from that day on I had a ball... Then on the fourth of May I went to the studio and met [drummer] Grady and [bassist] Buster; they were no problem at all.
I could go on talking for hours about these sessions, but that really would be too long. I hope that the music will tell the mood. My thanks to everyone who made this possible. Sincerely, Ann Burton
Tracklist
1    New York State Of Mind    5:08
Written-By – B. Joel
2    You Started Something    2:56
Written-By – J. J. Lilley
3    I Can Dream, Can't I ?    4:22
Written-By – I. Kahal, S. Fain
4    All Or Nothing At All    4:13
Written-By – A. Altman, J. Lawrence
5    Come In From The Rain    3:44
Written-By – C. B. Sager, M. Manchester
6    Tell Me More And More, And Then Some    4:01
Written-By – B. Holiday
7    The Night We Called It A Day    3:36
Written-By – M. Dennis, T. M. Adair
8    Something So Right    4:34
Written-By – P. Simon
9    All Too Soon    3:35
Written-By – C. Sigman, D. Ellington
10    Never Never Land    4:59
Written-By – A. Green, B. Comden, J. Styne
Credits :
Bass – Buster Williams
Drums – Grady Tate
Piano – Mike Renzi   

1 comment:

  1. https://nitro.download/view/E0F516657DBD2C2/Ann_Burton_-_New_York_State_of_Mind__1981-2009
    _IC_1094__FLAC.rar

    ReplyDelete